Thursday, September 18, 2014

Life of Pi (3)

In my 4th post of my book, Life of Pi, I'll be talking about where i am at in the book and predictions.


Update in the book:
I am nearing the end of part 1 in Life of Pi. For a recap of part 1, Pi talks mostly about his childhood including his family, his school and how he believes in 3 religions at the same time. When Pi was young, he is a very naive and curious person. He loved to discover new things. But now, towards the end of Part 1, he gets older (like a teenager). I also saw some chapters of foreshadowing- "Then Piscine Molitor Patel, known to all as Pi Patel, bends down and picks up his daughter" (Martel 93).

Prediction:
So in the previous blog, I said that they will move to a new place. I was right. They do move on June 21st, 1977 from Madras. Their cargo ship has lots of Japanese officers and people. The animals were secured in cages.

But that's where I left off. Almost nearing end of Part 1. You'll just have to wait and see till the next post! I know this was a short blog post for me, but I'm sure the next one will be a really lengthy one!  


Pi looking at the sinking of the cargo ship.






       http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me2myetwlO1re72tso1_500.jpg
  

No comments:

Post a Comment